Manager of Individual Giving, Patrons
Position reports to the Associate Director, Individual Giving.
- Manage, grow, and direct activities of the CMS Patron Program, including research and solicitation
- Work with Friends Manager on the planning and production details for cultivation events, invitation mailings, and set-up.
- Attendance at evening and weekend concerts in rotation with other members of the Team
- Process Patron gifts, acknowledgments, and benefits and provide ticketing support as needed
- Generate reports on income analysis and benefit fulfillment
- Generate correspondence for the department as needed
- Reports to Associate Director, Individual Giving
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- A minimum of three years of related development experience, preferably within a performing arts organization. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Exemplary leadership skills and ability to exercise sound judgment, adhering to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Excellent Research Skills
- Ability to successfully manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with Board members, colleagues, and the public.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; Tessitura experience highly preferred
Please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Manager of Individual Giving, Patrons. Qualified candidates will be notified. No phone inquiries please.