There are a number of restaurants in the area, offering everything from a quick bite to a full course dinner.
Want a quick pre-concert coffee or light snack?
- ‘wichcraft in the Rubenstein Atrium located on Broadway between 62nd and 63rd
- indie food and wine located in the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center at 144 West 65th Street
- The Espresso Bar in the lobby of Avery Fisher Hall is open from 5-8 when there is a concert in that hall
- Épicerie Boulud at the southeast corner of Broadway and 64 Street
- Europan Bakery and Café on the east side of Columbus Avenue between 65th and 66th streets
- Le Pain Quotidien on 65th Street just east of Broadway
- Gourmet Garage on 66th between Broadway and Amsterdam
You can enjoy a fine meal before or after the concert at:
- American Table Cafe and Bar by Marcus Samuelsson, located in the outer lobby of Alice Tully Hall
- Lincoln on 65th street and Lincoln Center Plaza next to the Vivian Beaumont Theatre
- Arpeggio in Avery Fisher Hall on Lincoln Center Plaza, Columbus Avenue at 64th Street
- Bar Boulud on Broadway at 64th Street
- Rosa Mexicano on Columbus Avenue at 62nd Street
- Boulud Sud on 64th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
- The Smith at the corner of Broadway and 63rd street
- Cafe Luxembourg on 70th St at Amsterdam Ave
- Fiorello’s on Broadway between 63rd and 64th streets
- Atlantic Grill on 64th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
- Shun Lee on 65th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
- Picholine on 64th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
There are many more restaurants in the immediate area, and inclusion here does not imply any endorsement.