There are a number of restaurants in the area, offering everything from a quick bite to a full course dinner.
Want a quick pre-concert coffee or light snack?
- ‘wichcraft in the Rubenstein Atrium located on Broadway between 62nd and 63rd
- indie food and wine located in the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center at 144 West 65th Street
- The Espresso Bar in the lobby of Avery Fisher Hall is open from 11 AM-8 PM, Tuesday – Saturday
- Épicerie Boulud at the southeast corner of Broadway and 64 Street
- Europan Bakery and Café on the east side of Columbus Avenue between 65th and 66th streets
- Le Pain Quotidien on 65th Street just east of Broadway
- Gourmet Garage on 66th between Broadway and Amsterdam
You can enjoy a fine meal before or after the concert at:
There are many more restaurants in the immediate area, and inclusion here does not imply any endorsement.