Reflecting the intimacy of the art form it supports, the Patron Program offers a truly personal experience to those individuals who express their commitment to the Chamber Music Society’s mission with annual contributions of $1,500 or more. We cordially invite you to Play a Leading Role in the 2012-2013 season. Enjoy the many benefits we offer our Patrons, and join our artists in this celebration of great chamber music.
Patron Level Memberships and Benefits
$1,500 ($1,300 tax-deductible)
- INTERMISSION RECEPTIONS and complimentary COAT CHECK for two individuals (Patron member and partner or guest) at CMS concerts in Alice Tully Hall
- Invitations for two to POST-CONCERT RECEPTIONS with the artists, Board, and Patrons in the Hauser Patron Salon
- 10% discounted dining at Indie Food and Wine (144 West 65th Street) with your membership card
- Invitation for two to the BRANDENBURG HOLIDAY PARTY
- EX LIBRIS: Receive a CD recording and book from the library of the Artistic Directors
- RECOGNITION in the CMS Annual Report and Playbill at the Silver Patron level
Plus all the benefits of Friends Membership: four Open Rehearsals in the Rose Studio, 10% discount on CD recordings, complimentary passes upon request to a Late Night Rose concert, an Inside Chamber Music lecture, and a Meet the Music! concert.
$2,500 ($2,300 tax-deductible)
All Silver Patron benefits plus:
- A MUSICAL EVENING IN A PRIVATE HOME with a performance by CMS artists and a buffet reception
- Complimentary tickets to a concert of CMS ON TOUR. View our CMS on Tour page for the current season touring schedule
- RECOGNITION in the CMS Annual Report and Playbill at the Gold Patron level
$5,000 ($4,600 tax-deductible)
All Silver and Gold Patron benefits, plus:
- An invitation for two to a PRIVATE DINNER in the Hauser Patron Salon with Board members, artists, and fellow Platinum Patrons in conjunction with a CMS performance
- Access to select PRIVATE REHEARSALS during the season upon request
- Use of the ROSETTE ROOM in the Samuel B. and David Rose Building for a private function, subject to availability
- RECOGNITION in the CMS Annual Report and Playbill at the Platinum Patron level
For more information, contact the membership office at 212-875-5782 or email@example.com.