The Front Row Artist Series concerts focus on the work of individual CMS artists in a variety of ensembles, complemented by a short documentary film on the artist’s life and work. Intermission will feature a Q&A with the artists. Free admission.
Video will begin at 7:30 PM ET on June 17, 2021 and remain on demand until 7:30 PM ET on June 24, 2021.
- Beethoven Trio in B-flat major for Clarinet (or Violin), Cello, and Piano, Op. 11 (1797)
- Dussek The Sufferings of the Queen of France for Piano, Op. 23 (1793)
- Liszt “Funérailles” from Harmonies poétiques et religieuses for Piano (1849)
- Rzewski “Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues” from Four North American Ballads for Piano (1978-79)
- Anderson Carmen Fantasy for Two Pianos (2010)
This event will stream online for free. Find FAQs for streaming online events here.