The Art of Interpretation series combines discussion and performance elements to delve into great works from the perspective of the musicians. The series reveals how artists arrive at their interpretations of specific musical passages and gives audiences a sense of the artists' process as they prepare to perform a piece of music.
Video will begin here at 7:30 PM ET and remain on demand for one week.
- Farrenc Air russe Varié for Piano (1835)
- Fauré Dolly Suite for Piano, Four Hands, Op. 56 (1894-96)
- Debussy Petite Suite for Piano, Four Hands (1886-89)
- Boulanger Trois Morceaux for Piano (1914)
- Ravel La Valse for Piano, Four Hands (1920)
This event will stream online for free. Find FAQs for streaming online events here.
Approximately 1 hour, 40 minutes