Follow the guidelines below for the best viewing experience!
PURCHASING AN EVENT
Most events are sold through our website. Click the "Login" button at the upper right corner of the screen. If you have purchased a ticket with us in the past, you might already have a Tessitura login. If you don’t remember, you can always register to create an account to confirm if your email address already exists. If it does, use the “Reset Your Password” to gain access.
- Once logged in, choose which event you’d like to purchase a ticket. Write in your own ticket price (there is a minimum purchase amount).
- You may have On Account Balance, and you can apply your balance to the price of your viewing pass.
VIEWING A PURCHASED EVENT
- On the day of your event, we recommend using your desired browser and logging into your account about 15 minutes before the event begins.
- Click on “My Account”
- If the listing of events doesn’t immediately show up, click on “Logged in as YOUR EMAIL” on the top left-hand corner
- Click on “DIGITAL CONTENT” to view the events in your account.
- To view each individual event, click “VIEW CONTENT”
- Any desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone with high speed internet connection, plugged into a power source
- Web browser (Safari or Chrome preferred)
- Hover your cursor over (or tap on) the video viewer and click on at the bottom corner to pair or mirror your desktop, laptop, or smartphone to an air play-enabled large screen TV with high quality speakers. Consult your TV manual for further instructions. You may also Chromecast any stream.
- If viewing from your computer, tablet, or phone, click (or tap) on at the bottom right hand corner of the video viewer to enable full screen mode. Always make sure your volume is turned on both on your computer and on the video.
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS AND Q & A
- On a separate desktop, laptop, or phone (recommended), navigate to the same program link and scroll down further to view Digital Program Notes, artist bios, and to ask a question which may be answered after the concert!
- Additional Materials and Q and A may also be viewed on one device by disabling full screen mode and scrolling down further to view these materials.
- To attend live webinar events (i.e. Musical Heritage), click on the registration link provided on the event page and fill out the online form. Click the “Register” button and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to join the event.
- Before the webinar begins, make sure you have downloaded and installed Zoom on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device by following the directions here.
- If you are unable to install Zoom, you may join the webinar via phone using the phone number and meeting code provided in your confirmation e-mail.
- When it is time for the webinar to begin, click on the link provided in your confirmation e-mail and your Zoom application will automatically launch. Your computer audio and video settings will be turned off when joining the event.
- If you are joining by phone, dial the number provided in your confirmation e-mail. Once prompted, dial the meeting code to join the event.
- To ask a question for the panel, click or tap on found at the bottom or top of your screen (depending on your device).
- Once the event is over, the webinar host will end your Zoom session. If you need to leave early, click or tap the red button marked “Leave” at the top or bottom of your screen and click and tap again to confirm you want to leave the webinar.
- If you experience any technical problems during the performance, click the “REFRESH” icon in your browser to reset the web stream
- Click here for more troubleshooting tools.
These suggested guidelines may vary by device, browser, and operating system.