Limited availability. Call 212-875-5788 for more information. For additional seating options, consider attending the performance of this program on Tuesday, December 5 at 7:30 PM.
French elegance, Italian vitality, and German tradition combine for a concert of Baroque fireworks. The first “age of virtuosity” is brought to life by a roster of truly virtuoso artists.
- Handel Concerto Grosso in D major for Two Violins, Cello, Strings, and Continuo, Op. 6, No. 5 (1739)
- Couperin Concert Royal No. 4 in E minor for Oboe d'Amore and Continuo (1722)
- Bach Concerto in A minor for Violin, Strings, and Continuo, BWV 1041 (c. 1730)
- Vitali Ciaccona from Varie partite del passemezo, ciaccona, capricii, e passagalii for Two Violins and Continuo, Op. 7 (1682)
- Telemann Concerto in G major for Viola, Strings, and Continuo (c. 1716-21)
- Vivaldi Concerto in F major for Three Violins, Strings, and Continuo, RV 551 (1711)