The timeless art of the recital is perpetuated in the hands of present-day masters of the genre. Experience the musical journeys crafted by these thrilling performers in the intimate Rose Studio.
- Korngold Four Pieces for Violin and Piano from the Incidental Music to Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, Op. 11 (1918-19)
- Achron Hebrew Dance for Violin and Piano, Op. 35, No. 1 (1913)
- Enescu Sonata No. 3 in A minor for Violin and Piano, Op. 25, “Dans le caractère populaire roumain” (1926)
- Strauss Sonata in E-flat major for Violin and Piano, Op. 18 (1887-88)
- Hubay Scènes de la Csárda No. 3 for Violin and Piano, Op. 18, “Maros vize” (1885)
- Kreisler Midnight Bells (after Heuberger's The Opera Ball) for Violin and Piano (1923)
- Kreisler Viennese Rhapsodic Fantasietta for Violin and Piano (1941-42)
This event will take place at the Daniel and Joanna S. Rose Studio. Please click here for more information on the venue.
1 hour, 50 minutes