- Christopher Cerrone Shall I Project a World? for Violin (2015)
- Hannah Kendall Vera for Clarinet, Violin, Viola, and Cello (2008)
- Carlos Sánchez-Gutiérrez Trio-Variations for Flute, Clarinet, and Piano (2005)
- Gity Razaz Shadow Lines for Cello, Pre-Recorded Cello, and Electronics (2014)
- Misato Mochizuki Intermezzi I for Flute and Piano (1998)
- Zosha Di Castri New Work for Clarinet, Violin, Cello, and Piano (2022) (CMS Commission, World Premiere)
2022-2023 Subscription Package
Craftsmen are defined by their trade, tools, skills, and vision. A significant part of their identity however revolves around dedication or devotion. In this season’s New Milestones, we will not only celebrate the extraordinary achievements of today’s composers and performers, but also explore the various aspects of their craftsmanship that reveal who they are.