Hear programs that bring together some of today’s finest living composers with visionary modern masters. This series invites listeners to experience musical innovation in the intimate Rose Studio at two convenient concert times.
- Helena Winkelman “Sleipnir the eight-legged” from Quadriga Quartet for Strings (2011)
- Timo Andres Quintet for Piano, Two Violins, Viola, and Cello (2012)
- Hans Werner Henze Sonatina for Violin and Piano (1979)
- Augusta Read Thomas Etudes for Piano (2003, 1996)
- Arvo Pärt Fratres for String Quartet (1977, arr. 1989)