The timeless art of the recital is perpetuated in the hands of present-day masters of the genre. Experience the musical journeys crafted by these thrilling performers in the intimate Rose Studio.
Livestreams and other digital initiatives are supported, in part, by MetLife Foundation, The Hauser Foundation, and the Sidney E. Frank Foundation.
- Widmann Fantasie for Clarinet (1993)
- Salonen Meeting for Clarinet and Harpsichord (1982)
- Françaix Tema con variazioni for Clarinet and Piano (1974)
- Berg Four Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 5 (1913)
- Schumann Fantasy Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 73 (1849)
- Weber Grand duo concertant for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 48 (1815–16)