Variety is also the spice of musical life, and the distinctly personal voices of clarinets, flutes, and horns reveal the collective genius of these ever-popular wind composers. The sonic thrill of a wind instrument chamber music program is simply an experience not to be missed.
- Mozart Selections from Don Giovanni for Two Oboes, Two Clarinets, Two Bassoons, and Two Horns (1787)
- Janáček Mládí, Suite for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, and Horn (1924)
- Mendelssohn Concertpiece No. 2 in D minor for Clarinet, Basset Horn, and Piano, Op. 114 (1833)
- Ibert Trois pièces brèves for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, and Horn (1930)
- Saint-Saëns Tarantelle in A minor for Flute, Clarinet, and Piano, Op. 6 (1857)
- Martinů Sextet for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Two Bassoons, and Piano (1929)