Amenities in the Area
There are a number of restaurants in the area, offering everything from a quick bite to a formal dinner.
Want a quick pre-concert coffee or light snack?
- Indie Food and Wine located in the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center at 144 West 65th Street
- Epicerie Boulud at the southeast corner of Broadway and 64 Street
- Le Pain Quotidien on 65th Street just east of Broadway
- Gourmet Garage on 66th between Broadway and Amsterdam
- Dig Inn on 67th between Columbus Avenue and Broadway
- BONMi at Fordham University on 62nd between between Columbus and Amsterdam Avenue
You can enjoy a fine meal before or after the concert at:
- P.J. Clarke's on Columbus Avenue at 63th Street
- Lincoln Ristorante on 65th street and Lincoln Center Plaza next to the Vivian Beaumont Theatre
- Bar Boulud on Broadway at 64th Street
- Rosa Mexicano on Columbus Avenue at 62nd Street
- Boulud Sud on 64th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
- The Smith at the corner of Broadway and 63rd street
- Café Luxembourg on 70th St at Amsterdam Ave
- Café Fiorello on Broadway between 63rd and 64th streets
- Atlantic Grill on 64th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
- Shun Lee on 65th Street between Broadway and Central Park West
There are many more restaurants in the immediate area, and inclusion here does not imply any endorsement.