COVID-19 Liability Waiver
While we are taking measures to enhance the safety of our visitors, performers, and employees as part of our coronavirus (COVID-19) reopening plan, there are still risks presented by COVID-19. In an effort to be transparent with our guests and to protect Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center (CMS) and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts’ ability to continue providing visitors with programming, we require all visitors to read and accept the COVID-19 Liability Waiver below:
By purchasing tickets and entering the Lincoln Center Campus, I agree to comply with all policies, guidelines, and preventive measures implemented by Lincoln Center and CMS designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19, as well as applicable federal, state, and local government rules, regulations, and recommendations, and I acknowledge:
- Despite Lincoln Center’s and CMS’s efforts to enact health and safety measures, entering the Lincoln Center Campus still may pose a risk to my safety and presents an increased risk of exposure to and infection with COVID-19.
- I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 along with all consequences resulting from exposure or infection, including but not limited to physical injury, illness, temporary or permanent disability, death, and economic or financial loss. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims, including but not limited to claims of negligence.
- Admission to Lincoln Center and any of CMS’s events may be conditioned on meeting certain criteria and compliance with rules and regulations which Lincoln Center and/or CMS may establish at the time to protect all involved with the concert, lecture and/or event, including but not limited to wearing of a face covering at all times over nose and mouth, and a health screening process, which may include but not be limited to a temperature check, vaccination verification, and my certification that at the time of entry I have not been diagnosed with, had close contact with someone who was diagnosed with, or exhibited known symptoms of, COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Visitors who do not follow applicable protocols or meet vaccination requirements may be asked to leave the premises. CMS and Lincoln Center reserve the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner, including but not limited to abusive or threatening behavior.
- I understand and agree that the law of the State of New York will apply.
Current CMS protocols may be viewed in our COVID-19 Readiness page.