COVID-19 Readiness & Our Commitment to You
The safety of you, our audiences, is paramount. We strive to provide a safe and memorable experience with us, and we will continue to monitor federal, state, and city guidelines for health and safety. In addition, we are committed to enhancing the safety of our performers and employees who might have any interaction with our audiences.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, CMS and Lincoln Center will require all ticket purchasers to agree to our COVID-19 Liability Waiver.
In view of the changing climate around COVID, advice from medical advisors, and new guidances, CMS, along with our Lincoln Center constituent organizations are shifting the policy to “recommending” masking, rather than a mask mandate. This policy is in effect starting with CMS performances and activities Thursday, October 13, 2022.
- While CMS strongly recommends vaccination against COVID-19, proof of vaccination is not required to attend any CMS performance.
- In addition, face masks are highly encouraged, but it is not required.
- If you do not feel well or have any onset of symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
Your Health and Safety
In partnership with Lincoln Center, we have instituted several changes to ensure a healthy and safe environment upon your return.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: There are regular and thorough cleanings of all restrooms and public touchpoints, including tables, chairs, elevators, and handrails.
- HVAC Compliance: Alice Tully Hall and the Rose Studio both exceed CDC guidelines for indoor air quality.
- eTickets/Contactless Entry: We encourage contactless options as much as possible. Ask us if you’d like your tickets digitally delivered instead of receiving physical tickets.
Should you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our Audience & Ticketing Services team at 212-875-5788 or by writing to email@example.com
Guidelines as of October 2022. These protocols are subject to change at any time and will be communicated with our audiences should additional protocols become necessary.