CMS Artists perform an exuberant program of Russian-inspired classics including works by Irish pianist John Field, Mendelssohn, Schumann, violin virtuoso Giovanni Battista Viotti, and Mozart, along with Russian composer, Mikhail Glinka. These divergent composers directly influenced the evolution of classical music in Russia.
- Viotti Duo in G major for Two Violins, W 4.9 (c. 1789–90)
- Mozart Andante and Five Variations in G major for Piano, Four Hands, K. 501 (1786)
- Glinka Variations on a theme of Mozart for Piano (1822)
- Listz Grand duo concertant sur la romance de ‘Le Marin' for Violin and Piano (1835)
- Field Nocturne No. 2 in C minor for Piano (1812)
- Mendelssohn Lied ohne Worte in E-flat major for Piano, Op. 30, No. 1 (1830)
- Schumann Quartet in E-flat major for Piano, Violin, Viola, and Cello, Op. 47 (1842)