CMS goes on Tour to Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Beginning with five works of astounding ingenuity, our season finale showcases both the incredible talent of CMS artists and the extraordinary imagination of a diverse collection of chamber music composers. To conclude our fourth season at SPAC, the musicians will gather for a joyous performance of Schumann’s immortal piano quintet.
- Barrière Sonata in G major for Two Cellos (1739)
- Leclair Sonata for Two Violins in E major, Op. 12, No. 2
- Handel/Halvorsen Passacaglia in G minor for Violin and Viola (or Cello) (1897)
- Mendelssohn Andante and Allegro brillant for Piano, Four Hands, Op. 92 (1841)
- Brahms Scherzo, WoO2, from "F-A-E" Sonata for Violin and Piano (1853)
- Schumann Quintet in E-flat major for Piano, Two Violins, Viola, and Cello, Op. 44 (1842)