CMS goes on Tour to Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Barrière Sonata in G major for Two Cellos (1739)
- Leclair Sonata for Two Violins in E major, Op. 12, No. 2
- Handel/Halvorsen Passacaglia in G minor for Violin and Viola (or Cello) (1897)
- Mendelssohn Andante and Allegro brillant for Piano, Four Hands, Op. 92 (1841)
- Brahms Scherzo, WoO2, from "F-A-E" Sonata for Violin and Piano (1853)
- Schumann Quintet in E-flat major for Piano, Two Violins, Viola, and Cello, Op. 44 (1842)