CMS goes on tour to Taipei, Taiwan. Full artist lineup to be announced.
Presented in collaboration with the National Symphony Orchestra
- Ravel Introduction et allegro for Harp, Flute, Clarinet, and String Quartet (1905)
- Dohnányi Quintet No. 1 in C minor for Piano, Two Violins, Viola, and Cello, Op. 1 (1895)
- Purcell “Nymphs and Shepherds” for Four Cellos from The Libertine (arr. Michael Finckel) (1695)
- Victoria O Magnum Mysterium for Four Cellos (arr. Michael Finckel) (1572)
- Obrecht “Tsaat een Meskin” for Four Cellos (arr. Michael Finckel)
- Mendelssohn Octet in E-flat major for Strings, Op. 20 (1825)