CMS goes on tour to Washington D.C.
Presented by the Library of Congress.
- Burleigh Southland Sketches for Violin and Piano (1916)
- Ives Song Selections for Voice and Piano
- Harrison Suite for Percussion (1942)
- Cowell The Aeolian Harp for Piano Strings (c. 1923)
- Cowell The Banshee for Piano Strings (1925)
- Copland Old American Songs (Set 1 & 2) for Voice and Piano (1950)
- Antheil Sonata No. 2 for Violin, Piano, and Drums (1923)
- Crumb KRONOS-KRYPTOS for Percussion Quintet (Co-Commissioned by the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center and the Irving and Verna Fine Fund in the Library of Congress, World Premiere) (2018)