Monday, December 7, 2020
The Art of Interpretation: Grieg Cello Sonata
Immerse yourself in the practice room as CMS musicians showcase how artists interpret specific musical passages and prepare to perform a piece of music. Streamed live from the Rose Studio, these events combine lecture and performance elements. Featuring cellist Nicholas Canellakis and pianist Michael Brown.
Click the blue Purchase button above to get access to this event.
If you're having trouble accessing your purchased concert or purchasing a viewing pass, please contact the CMS Ticketing Office at email@example.com or 212-875-5788. We suggest that you log in at least 30 minutes before the concert.
About Front Row Viewing Passes:
Viewing passes are $13 for each The Art of Interpretation event.
- Select Purchase Viewing Pass on the video above
- If this is your first time purchasing, select Sign Up and enter your information. Please note this is not your CMS account login. You will need to create a new account through InPlayer. In order to submit your registration and accept InPlayer’s terms, you must scroll down on the pop up registration form, beneath the personal information field labeled “Location,” until you see a button labeled "Register." Check the check box labeled “I agree to the Terms” and click the button labeled Register.
- If you already have an account, enter your email and password
- Pick your price option: The single view access prices ($13) will give you access to one event only; buying a package ($30) will allow you to watch all three events in the package.
- Fill out your credit card information
- If you have a voucher code, enter it in the Voucher Code field
- Click Access and begin watching! The event will begin on this page at 7:30 PM EST. If the video does not start playing at the event time, try refreshing your page. If you are already logged in to your InPlayer account, the event will automatically begin. Otherwise please login to your account with your InPlayer email and password to access the event. Please note dates are listed month/day/year and times are listed in UTC.
- You can come back anytime during the on demand period to watch by logging in to your InPlayer account.
- See further tips and tricks for having the best viewing experience here.
The safety and well-being of our musicians and staff is of the utmost importance to the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center. For all live-stream and newly recorded performances CMS strictly adheres to the Media and Production Guidelines issued by the State of New York. For more information please click here: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/MediaProductionShortGuidance.pdf
- Chopin Introduction and Polonaise brillante in C major for Cello and Piano, Op. 3 (1829-30)
- Grieg Sonata in A minor for Cello and Piano, Op. 36 (1882-83)