Thursday, June 17, 2021
Artist Series: Gilles Vonsattel
Video will begin here at 7:30 PM ET and remain on demand through June 24.
The Front Row Artist Series concerts focus on the work of individual CMS artists in a variety of ensembles, complemented by a short documentary film on the artist’s life and work. Intermission will feature a Q&A with the artist. Free admission.
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT CMS AND OUR EXTRAORDINARY ARTISTS
- Beethoven Trio in B-flat major for Clarinet (or Violin), Cello, and Piano, Op. 11 (1797)
- Dussek The Sufferings of the Queen of France for Piano, Op. 23 (1793)
- Liszt “Funérailles” from Harmonies poétiques et religieuses for Piano (1849)
- Rzewski “Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues” from Four North American Ballads for Piano (1978-79)
- Anderson Carmen Fantasy for Two Pianos (2010)