Thursday, March 4, 2021
Front Row Mainstage: Through Schubert
Video will begin here at 7:30 PM ET and remain on demand for one week.
Experience the peerless artistry of CMS with newly curated full-length HD concerts featuring archival video recordings woven together into never-before-heard concert pairings. Intermission will include a Q&A with the artists. Free admission.
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT CMS AND OUR EXTRAORDINARY ARTISTS
- Haydn Quartet in C major for Strings, Hob. III: 57, Op. 54, No. 2 (1788) Original performance February 20, 2015
- Schubert Selected Songs for Voice and Piano Original performance January 19, 2018
- Schubert “Auf dem Strom” for Voice, Horn, and Piano, D. 943, Op. 119 (1828) Original performance May 3, 2016
- Mendelssohn Lied ohne Worte in D major for Cello and Piano, Op. 109 (1845) Original performance April 28, 2019
- Brahms Selected Hungarian Dances for Piano, Four Hands (1868, 1880) Original performance January 28, 2018